In this modern era, people are very cautious about their skin. Everyone looks for home made remedies or home made beauty tips for their skin care problems. As home made remedies can easily be made from kitchen items, these remedies are very popular among girls. Here are few home made remedies that can help you make your skin look softer and younger.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato juice and mix it with few drops of lime juice. Blend them nicely. Apply this paste onyour face for at least 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. This will not only remove dirt from your pores but will also shrink them with regular use.
- Take ¼ tablespoon of lime juice and mix with 1 tablespoon of apple juice. Mix them nicely and apply on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. This will not only bringout natural glow of your skin but will also reduce greasiness of your skin.
- If you want to make your skin smooth, then you should try to avoid buying expensive scrubs because they can also have side effects. Take brown sugar and mix it with honey and blend them nicely. This will make your skin smoother and shiner.
- All the lip plumpers that we buy have cinnamon as an important ingredient for making your lips plumper. You should buy cinnamon oil and use it on your lips. It will give them a naturally pulpy look.
- Olive Oil is a natural healing agent and is used in most of the beauty products. Take cotton ball and put few olive oil drops on it and apply it softly on your face. Afterwards steam your face for few minutes so that oil thoroughly sinks in your skin. This will bring out natural glow to your skin.