10 Best Exercises To Lift Breasts Naturally. Tired of sagging breasts? We have come up with a simple and effective solution for you. Yes, you guessed it right! It’s exercise. With these top ten moves, you will be able to bring your breasts back to shape and look absolutely great every time you wear a push-up bra. These moves will accentuate your curves and get you amazing results in a short span of time!
1. Dumbbell Bench Press:
This exercise is fun and can be done at home or at the gym! All you will need is a pair of dumbbells and a bench.
- Lie down on the bench. Bring your legs down to the floor if they are high up in the air.
- Now hold one dumbbell in each hand and bring them closer to your chest.
- Press them up together and come back to the first position.
- This completes one rep.
- Repeat 20 times.
2. Push Ups:
Push ups are a great way to tone your body and get into shape. They are not just great for your abs and biceps but also the chest. Do this daily and see your breasts change!
- Get into a plank position.
- Make sure your body is straight.
- Now lower yourself till you can feel your chest touching the floor.
- Keep the upper arms at a 45-degree angle.
- Push it back to the first position.
- Do around ten reps.
3. Push Ups With Medicine Ball:
If you want to challenge your body a bit more, use a medicine ball. This one might be a little difficult than a normal push-up. But it is surely worth it!
- Come to a push-up position and bring your left hand on the medicine ball.
- The other hand should be on the ground.
- Now engage your legs and bring your belly button in.
- Now press up both your hands so that you can return to the starting position.
- Complete one set and repeat on the other one.
4. Dumbbell Fly:
- Lie down on a bench or a medicine ball. Make sure you balance your torso if you are using one.
- Now keep both the elbows bent gently. Lower the weights until they become even with your chest.
- Now press the weights back up again and do about ten reps.
- Rest for a minute and do another set.
5. Chest Pass:
- Lie on the floor with your back straight.
- Hold a medicine ball with both your hands and place it on your chest.
- Now keep the abs engaged and throw the ball high up.
- Catch it back again with your arms straightened.
- Bring it back to your chest and repeat 3 sets of 10 reps each.
6. Rear Lateral Raise:
The Rear Lateral Raise promises to sculpt your arms in no time. It is also a great chest workout according to most experts. Here is how you should go about it.
- Stand straight and keep your feet apart.
- Now hold both the dumbbells in each hand. They should be facing forward.
- Bend your knees and shift those hips backwards.
- Make sure the torso is parallel to the ground.
- Now raise your arms straight out towards the sides.
- Pause and then come back to the first position.
7. Elbow Squeezes:
Elbow Squeezes are simple to do. They work your chest muscles and make them firm and smooth. You will have to use dumbbells for this exercise again.
- Stand up straight and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring your elbows straight up and make a 90-degree angle using it.
- Now bring the elbows close to one another.
- Do not allow the weights to drop.
- Squeeze them for a few seconds and open your arms wide again.
- Come back to the first position.
- Continue 15 times.
8. Inverted Wall Pushups:
Try this at home to get quick results. This is how you should go about it!
- Stand straight facing the wall.
- Bend down and keep both your arms on the floor.
- Now taking the support of your arms, push your body forward and upwards. Do this move slowly and cautiously.
- Touch the wall with both your feet. Take the support of the wall by keeping your feet on it.
- Stay in the position for a few seconds before coming back to the starting position.
- Practice the move nicely before doing the exercise repeatedly.
Did you know yoga can also lift your breasts? As surprising as it sounds, it is entirely true! However, it is best to stick to those asanas that work your breast tissues. The triangle pose, cobra pose and standing forward pose are a few examples.
Swimming is also another workout you could try to lift your breasts. Not only does it burn a lot of calories within an hour, but also brings more beauty and shape to your chest.
Did you like reading the article? Have you tried any of these exercises before? Let us know your experiences in the comment box below.
10 Best Exercises To Lift Breasts Naturally